flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Accepting Payment on Mobile
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 22:35:03 GMT
I appreciate the links clintm. I had already found the PayPal Native
extension and will be keeping that open as an option. The problem that I
face though is that I need account information that I need to save in
addition to taking payments from my clients such as name, company, phone
number, address, etc. Then, in their accounts, I want the ability to charge
a monthly subscription as well. I thought that this all might be done more
easily on a webserver that can be accessed in a stagewebview window when a
user clicks the account button in my air app. So I guess the question is, if
I want to store user account information as well as taking subscription
payments, is doing it on a webserver a wise option for an interface with my
AIR application? Is this how other people do it?