flex-users mailing list archives

From <maildoneri...@tutanota.com>
Subject (OK - Me Too) Re: [OT/WORK] Looking for Flex work
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 22:45:58 GMT

I thought that I would throw my hat into the ring on this one too.

If anyone comes across freelance/part-time or
more work; that an Actionscripter might be able
to help on, please let me know.

I have worked on some (very large) completely pure AS3
AIR apps, targeting phones, tablets and desktops;
with even the UI components largely done in pure AS3 classes.

I also have done some mid-size Flash/AJAX websites;
again in pure AS3 for the flash work.

90% object-oriented (such as it is in Flash).

I have also done c# webservices and am now looking
at the best options to port those to GNU/Linux.

Also tons of .NET stuff, just sayin'

If I can help you, send me a note,
and I'll respond with more info.

Thank You

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com