flex-users mailing list archives

From mark goldin <markzolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chinese characters in PDF - really need help
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 17:36:31 GMT
I am following that discussion and here is some of my code:

[Embed(source = "../../../../../assets/fonts/arialuni.ttf",
mimeType="application/octet-stream")]
private var arialUnicodeMSRegularTtf:Class;
[Embed(source = "../../../../../assets/fonts/arialuni.afm",
mimeType="application/octet-stream")]
private var arialUnicodeMSRegularAfm:Class;
public var arialUnicodeMSRegular:Class;
private var arialUnicodeMSRegularFont:EmbeddedFont = new EmbeddedFont(new
arialUnicodeMSRegularTtf() as ByteArray, new arialUnicodeMSRegularAfm() as
ByteArray,
CodePage.CP1251);

The font is Arial Unicode MS Regular.