flex-users mailing list archives

From Kyle McKnight <kamck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intellij and ADL command
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2017 22:27:46 GMT
Oh sorry, I guess I didn't explain it all. I am using that for my
application, but my app starts up a 2nd app, and so that won't work for
that 2nd app. I could have the developer of the 2nd app accept a parameter
to the path I need, but that's harder to do since he's hard to get ahold
of. It all works fine in release, but depending on the IDE I use and how
the IDE starts up adl, it is harder during debugging since I have to do a
bunch of scripting of a batch to start the adl, and the IDE to start the
batch rather than using any of the IDEs built-in build methods

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)