flex-users mailing list archives

From Kyle McKnight <kamck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to compile runtime resource modules
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 06:36:16 GMT
I think I thought about the screenshot thing but I'm 100% sure that even
after stepping through it was null.

Yeah I thought I might have to dog into the framework. I'll do that more
next weekend when I have some time

On Jan 2, 2017 1:33 AM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

I just noticed in the screenshots you posted that where "blah" is null, it
isn't clear that you have actually stepped through/past
resourceManager.getString() where as in the screenshot where "blah" is not
null, it is more clear that you have.  Can you double-check your findings?

Probably the next thing to do is step into resourceManager.getString().
Maybe some other code is setting the locales.

HTH,
-Alex