flex-users mailing list archives

From kamcknig <kamck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to compile runtime resource modules
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2017 05:56:52 GMT
I went ahead and changed PostCodeValidator's BUNDLENAME static const to
"apache" and recompiled it and put it in the apache bundle. So the only way
I've gotten it to work is to load the module and then immediately
initialize any validators. I'm unsure what causes the getString() to return
null later on considering it seems by looking at the debugger everything
should still be intact. I'm never updating the locale in any other spot.

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)