flex-users mailing list archives

From Kyle McKnight <kamck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TextInput in a DataGrid
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2017 16:06:42 GMT
I had thought that useVirtualLayout to false would stop it from re-using
renderers. And when I set the text initially to an empty string "" then the
text i entered would be registered and my totals would show up, but the
text itself wouldn't show up until i pressed another key. It was jus
tweird. But it is working th is way. So I suppose that's ok haha

Kyle McKnight
Senior UI Engineer - Accesso
602.515.1444 (M)