flex-users mailing list archives

From Justin Myers ...@iamjj.com>
Subject Re: Moonshine
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 15:12:46 GMT
Ok cool. I downloaded and started evaluating, in an effort to migrate from the slowly-becoming-unusable
OSX Flash Builder IDE. Off the bat, I wanted to ask if there is a way to modify appearance
settings (background, colors, fonts, etc…). I am 41 and black code over white is further
deteriorating my eyesight ;) If someone could point me in the right direction as to where
in the source code one might be able to modify appearance, that would be splendid.

Not sure how, when, or if I would be of substantial benefit - but I would be interested in
contributing to the project as well.

Thanks!

JJ Myers