flex-users mailing list archives

From Lydecker <z...@zizunetwork.co.uk>
Subject SplitViewNavigator PopOut/Callout Border
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 09:44:25 GMT
I'm using the 'new' ios7 skins in Flex 4.14 to implement a
SplitViewNavigator.

Whilst the new popout skin is great - I'm struggling with contrast between
the main view and the popout:
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n14583/Capture.png>

How do I go about applying a border to the popout? I've skinned callouts
before, however don't know how to specify a specific skin to use with
SplitViewNavigator callout as the callout is ebedded in the
splitviewnavigator component.

Is there an easier way through a setStyle() for e.g to improve the contrast
between the back view and the callout?

Thanks