flex-users mailing list archives

From leokan23 <...@best-web.gr>
Subject RE: [FlexJS] Wanted: UX/UI Design Proposals
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 11:12:30 GMT
Hi all,

so i have been working with flex since my bsc a while back (flex3 then) and
I just love it. We use it as a company for most of our apps so I would love
to help with flexjs. One of my UI/UX people can create a photoshop or
illustrator UI Kit as a reference to be used. However, as we are a small
studio, we don't have the capacity-resources right now to also do the
coding.

If a photoshop/illustrator guideline is ok with you, I can move forward with
this.

As a reference you can find some of our designs from released apps here [1].
Most of them are also made with Flex.

[1] https://drive.google.com/drive/u/3/folders/0BxUV6kdkN-b6ZDd5bXZxbFRVS2s