flex-users mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS - How to use MDL?
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 07:39:22 GMT
Hi Leo,

It just came up to my mind, that if you use FTD and Material Design Library
you probably won't be able to Fully debug your application. If I ready
correctly support debugging at some point only on SWF sight without to much
care about JS. We did in MDL lib only JS sigh - It means that if you use
some native control from FlexJS let say Button - after compilation you will
be able to launch flash and js application and this button will look exactly
same.
In case of MDL you will have only good looking application in JS.

Visual Studio Code is the right choice with help of "source map" [1] plugin
it's IDE which is capable of good debugging. You will read more in links
provided in my previous post.

[1]
https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/javascript/source-maps

Piotr