flex-users mailing list archives

From kamcknig <kamck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to compile runtime resource modules
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2017 20:55:45 GMT
I've done some more investigating, it seems that actually my SWFs might be
OK. I used the debugger and put a break point when the resource module SWF
is loaded and a used the getString() method to pull out the string I wanted.
The first two pictures show ID of the resource manager and the value of the
string I retrieved from the loaded module.

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n14395/1.png>
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n14395/2.png>

Later on when the PostCodeValidator is used you can see where the setters
are called to set the error messages. The first screenshot shows the ID of
the resourceManager and it's the same as the ID from previously. So it's the
same instance. Yet the second screenshot shows that the value is null when
it's retrieved. BUNDLENAME = "apache" (like it is when I'm retrieving it
when it works, but this is part of the framework so they used the constant.

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n14395/3.png>
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n14395/4.png>