flex-users mailing list archives

From Lane <lanefrie...@hotmail.com>
Subject Compiler directive
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 06:29:43 GMT
I've got a mobile Android Flex app that is skinned with older mobile
components. I recently updated the app with a newly compiled version and it
has newer skins. For instance, on the tabs there is now a horizontal line.
The spinner wheel has a much lighter shade. I don't like the new washed-out
look.

I think I used a compiler directive before to suppress this, but can't find
a record now of what I did. I'd be grateful if you could help remind me of
what is necessary to move back to the old look.

Thanks,

Lane.

---