flex-users mailing list archives

From Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MXML and ActionScript in Visual Studio Code
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2016 20:43:02 GMT
If you're using a recent nightly build of FlexJS, can you try changing the
nextgenas.flexjssdk setting to point at FlexJS 0.7.0 instead? You can still
compile your project with the FlexJS nightly build in your tasks.json, so
you can continue using the latest components and things. If you change the
nextgenas.frameworksdk setting to point at the nightly build, you'll get
the proper framework classes from the nightly build in IntelliSense too.

Your workspace's settings.json should look something like this:

{
    "nextgenas.flexjssdk": "path/to/flexjs-0.7.0",
    "nextgenas.frameworksdk": "path/to/flexjs-nightly"
}

Anyway, this was an issue where the NextGenAS extension was missing some
JARs on the classpath that weren't required by FlexJS 0.7.0. It is fixed on
Github, and version 0.3.0 of the NextGenAS extension will work properly
with FlexJS nightly builds again.

Both of you, let me know if that does the trick or not. If it doesn't work,
or if you weren't using a nightly build in the first place, I'll probably
ask you for a little more information.

- Josh