flex-users mailing list archives

From Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MXML and ActionScript in Visual Studio Code
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 18:38:17 GMT
You should see something in VSCode's Output view when you build with
Ctrl+Shift+B (or Cmd+Shift+B on macOS). Maybe not an error, but the
compiler output will never be completely empty.

Switching to mxmlc would require values in "args". It doesn't know anything
about the asconfig.json file. That's why you use asconfigc.

- Josh