flex-users mailing list archives

From Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MXML and ActionScript in Visual Studio Code
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 15:04:23 GMT
Hi Prashant,

Did you follow these instructions to build the project with tasks.json?
https://github.com/BowlerHatLLC/vscode-nextgenas/wiki/Create-tasks.json-to-compile-an-ActionScript-project

What does the compiler print to the console?

What does your asconfig.json file contain?

If it built successfully, you should see a bin directory in your project
with a js-debug directory inside (and maybe js-release, depending on your
compiler options). Are you saying that this directory did not appear? That
is empty? Something else?

- Josh