flex-users mailing list archives

From Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AIR build error 105
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 20:49:22 GMT
> they contain invalid value null

What is "they" exactly? All of the separate <image##x##> elements? Only
some of them? Something else entirely?

If you get an error message, no need to beat around the bush and give a
summary of what it says. Sharing the exact text of the error message often
gives others more information to work with in order to help you out with
the problem!

- Josh