flex-users mailing list archives

From Astraport <volgarastrap...@gmail.com>
Subject Styling Flex components on mobile apps.
Date Sun, 25 Dec 2016 13:56:53 GMT
I have several old mobile Flex applications. They are in stores for almost 5
years and still enjoy some popularity. Recently, I decided to update them.
With some difficulty, I installed fresh SDK and built apps without changing
anything.

However, on PC emulator apps look like it should be as before, but on iOS
and Android devices very differently. The color changed, buttons become
almost invisible only labels with no background.
Why did this happen and how do I change it?

For example, I had a white color of the text in Action Bar. Now on the
computer the text is white,on iOS the color is blue, and on Android - black.

/s|ActionBar {
	color: #FFFFFF;
	textShadowColor: #000000;
	titleAlign: center;