flex-users mailing list archives

From Dev LFM <developer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RPC on AS3 project
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 20:16:42 GMT
I got it working!!

Steps:
- reference this libs:
  - FLEX_SDK/frameworks/libs/framework.swc;
  - FLEX_SDK/frameworks/libs/rpc.swc;
  - FLEX_SDK/frameworks/locale/en_US/framework_rb.swc
  - FLEX_SDK/frameworks/locale/en_US/rpc_rb.swc

- register class's:
    registerClassAlias("flex.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage",
RemotingMessage);

registerClassAlias("flex.messaging.messages.CommandMessage",CommandMessage);
    registerClassAlias("flex.messaging.messages.AcknowledgeMessage",
AcknowledgeMessage);
    registerClassAlias("flex.messaging.messages.ErrorMessage",
ErrorMessage);

Hope this helps someone. Carlos Rovira here you have it ;) I'll post the
solution on starling forum too.

p.s - thank you to Ghazi TRIKI that kindly tried to help me found the
problem.

Kind regards to all