flex-users mailing list archives

From After24 <vinc...@after24.net>
Subject Re: Getting the exact screen density on AIR mobile
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 13:28:35 GMT
Hello,

For those who are interested by this subject, I asked yesterday to Michael
Archbold from Distriqt if a would be possible to add this feature to their
Application ANE
<http://airnativeextensions.com/extension/com.distriqt.Application>   and he
did it 3 hours later !

API is very simple :

/trace( "DISPLAY METRICS ========================" );
trace( "densityDpi:   " +
Application.service.device.displayMetrics.densityDpi );
trace( "screenHeight: " +
Application.service.device.displayMetrics.screenHeight );
trace( "screenWidth:  " +
Application.service.device.displayMetrics.screenWidth );
trace( "xdpi:         " + Application.service.device.displayMetrics.xdpi );
trace( "ydpi:         " + Application.service.device.displayMetrics.ydpi );
/

This will be super usefull for measuring screen elements accurately.

I highly recommand distriqt for the quality of their ANE and the
professionalism of the support they provide.

Vincent.