flex-users mailing list archives

From Hans Nuecke <hnue...@vservu.de>
Subject Re: [flexjs] Help setting up flexjs project
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2016 21:17:11 GMT
Hi Piotr,

thank you very much for your fast answer and valuable tips!

I'll keep your email in a safe place and follow your suggestion when I'm
starting my FlexJS adventure ;-)
Regards

Hans

Am 22.11.2016 um 21:31 schrieb piotrz:
> Hi Hans,
>
> I think I will have small input if we are talking about Intellij. I love
> this IDE, but unfortunately JetBrains guys won't support FlexJS, but I was
> able to setup my environment and use Intellij.
>
> Actually I'm using mixed of two IDEs for coding in FlexJS. It's Intellij and
> Visual Studio Code [1] for launch and debugging code.
>
> I really recommend to use FlexJS Nightly build.
> Intellij Setup - For Coding:
> - I created new flash project from existing source
> - I've added as an framework FlexJS, but Intellij do not recognize it fully
> as an framework
> - In order to have code hints you need to do some workaround - add FlexJS as
> an Library in dependencies of project
> - Build project using Maven through Terminal in Intellij
>
> VS Code Setup - For Debugging:
> - In order to debug in VS Code you have to install plugin [2] and follow the
> instruction [3]
>
> [1] https://goo.gl/TbZAun
> [2] https://github.com/BowlerHatLLC/vscode-nextgenas/wiki
> [3]
> https://github.com/BowlerHatLLC/vscode-nextgenas/wiki/Debug-a-transpiled-ActionScript-project-in-Visual-Studio-Code-with-Google-Chrome
>
> Maybe some day someone will find time and look into the Flex Plugin in
> Intellij and add support for FlexJS. - I know that this plugin is open
> sourced.
>
> Piotr
>

> -----
> Apache Flex PMC
> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com
> --

*Hans J. Nuecke* / Gorch-Fock-Str. 6 • 81827 Muenchen • Germany /
*VservU GmbH*
Home:                           +49 (89) 45344858              office:           +49 (89)
43906 707
mobile:                        +49 (176) 56529048
private: hans@nuecke.de
<mailto:hans@nuecke.de>                 business: hnuecke@vservu.de
<mailto:hnuecke@vservu.de>
website: www.vservu.de <http://vservu.de> www.megazine3.de
<http://megazine3.de>
Munich HRB 181251    Geschäftsführer:      Hans J. Nücke      USt-Id:   DE266694113