flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Scout - What does this mean?
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 17:33:54 GMT

On 11/17/16, 9:36 PM, "bilbosax" <waspence41@comcast.net> wrote:

>hmmm...interesting.  So I trace out this.width on the updateComplete
>event of
>the itemrenderer, and on the emulator it traces out 768, and on the iPad,
>it
>also traces out 768.  I guess I find that interesting because I have the
>requestedDisplayResolution tag set to "high" in the descriptor file.  Why
>wouldn't it be tracing out 1536?

Don't know.  IIRC, there is some interesting scaling logic in Flex Mobile
relating to DPI.  The main question is, if you are getting reported sizes
that are only half of what you think it should be, is the problem you are
having related to being off by a factor of 2 or something else?  Your
earlier code looked like things were off by only 15%.

-Alex