flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Support in BlazeDS communication
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2016 18:46:36 GMT

On 11/4/16, 11:12 AM, "PKumar" <prashakumar@gmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks Alex, I am new to FlexJS and your comments are really helping me
>improve my FlexJS understanding.
>Regarding <inject_html> tag,  is there any option/command available  so
>that
>compiler automatically include the injected file in to output folder.

The compiler doesn't do that today.  I'm not sure it should.  Shouldn't we
be encouraging the usage of external scripts from off the internet instead
of local copies?

There is a separate discussion going on right now about copying local
"other stuff".  It may be that if you happen to want to use a local copy
there is a way to have that local copy copied to the output folder, but
you'd have to get the remote copy yourself.  I'm not sure about having a
compiler download something and place it locally.

>I am also planning to compile RemoteObject with FlexJS. I checked the
>AMFChannel implementation and found that  AMFChannel containing the flash
>netConnection & netStatus related code. So i will wrap the flash flash
>dependent code inside COMPILE::SWF block and will wrap amfjs
>implementation
>inside COMPILE::JS block. Please suggest on this also.

Sounds great!  It will be interesting to see what other Flash dependencies
you run into.

Good luck,
-Alex