flex-users mailing list archives

From Clint M <cmod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help to steer me (please) on a Flash Pro 6 to Flex SDK compiler path
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2016 22:14:47 GMT
Is/are the root app/s timeline based or does it have a root document class?
(movieclip or sprite based)

The mxmlc / compc compilers can only compile .as files not fla files.

If there's a document class you'll be set. You can just point mxmlc at the
document class + src + lib folders and it'll compile fine.