flex-users mailing list archives

From flex capacitor <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Event Fired When A Transition is Complete?
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 21:48:37 GMT
Look up the elastic racetrack for more explanation. I don't know how many
issues were solved by just using callLater :/ but I'm surprised the
animation isn't finished. I can look at the sequence code and see if there
is something different when they are ruin in a transition.

If you can't wait a frame you can call validateNow() on your list or on the
document (that contains the transitions) and sometimes that works.

There is an event that exists in the base effects classes that isn't
dispatched by the sub effects classes. I'll try and dig it up. Also, there
may be a case to add events to the transition class.

There are plenty of events for state changes. I'll post them when I'm not
on mobile.