flex-users mailing list archives

From Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Event Fired When A Transition is Complete?
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2016 21:08:27 GMT
I think the effectEnd event is supposed to be exactly that type of event,
but the actual rendering to screen is separate from the transition. The
transition has finished setting the x/y properties or whatever it is doing,
but the Flash runtime is in charge of rendering. Using callLater() tells
the framework to wait a frame so the rendering can finish before you do
something especially expensive.

- Josh