flex-users mailing list archives

From George Yabra <phan...@phantom.im>
Subject [GUIDE] Firebase and Flex
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 19:48:31 GMT
Greetings,

Recently I have wrote some guides and examples [1] on how to use Firebase
with ActionScript 3.

Firebase is a backend as a service powered by Google technologies that is
getting very popular these days for its ease of use and built in
scalability.

The examples provided cover some of the most common use cases such as: real
time chat, CRUD system, file manager and user log-in/sign-up with Email &
Password, Facebook, Google and Twitter.

The examples were developed and tested for Flex desktop but they can work
on Flex mobile as well. I hope they will help you when creating your next
project. :-)

A little bonus:

Generating the icons for your desktop and mobile apps can be a chore, I
created a simple desktop Flex app that helps you generating them. Feel free
to use it.

[1] https://github.com/PhantomAppDevelopment/firebase-as3
[2] https://github.com/PhantomAppDevelopment/icon-generator