flex-users mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reduce creation time of view in mobile app
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 08:00:03 GMT
Hmm, 2 seconds on a desktop is quite slow :-(  Perhaps you can create
separate views and load them on demand?  Or is the view completely
customizable?

Also, on your device, are you running the release build or debug build?

You could also create sections in the View and as each section becomes
visible, create those children only then.

You can use Adobe Scout to get a better understanding of the bottlenecks in
your code.

Thanks,
Om