flex-users mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Donating Spark-Material to Apache Flex (was "Spark components with Material Design")
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2016 12:18:14 GMT
Hi,

> I've changed the LICENSE, pls check if its ok.

Minor issues, you don’t have the full Apache license text [1] or a NOTICE file [2] and files
don’t have an Apache license headers [3].

You might want actually want a NOTICE file as that means you get added to our NOTICE file.
[4] But no big deal we can sort this out either way.

IMO the intent is clear, and the issues above can be fixed up as part of the contribution
/ donation.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt