flex-users mailing list archives

From doug777 <doug777...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calls to superclass failing
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 04:28:44 GMT
That was the solution. Everything now works correctly.

When I start to do some new work on an old project I always upgrade it to
the latest sdk before starting.

I never realized before that there can be hidden changes that affect things
without showing errors or warnings in the Problems panel.

Even the little orange warning markers are actually a red or perhaps I
should say orange herring, because they are still there in the updated
custom skin even though it now works correctly.

So how do you find these things that are changed? Or is it just simply bad
practice to update old projects to the most recent sdk?

Doug