flex-users mailing list archives

From AgentPhantom <phan...@phantom.im>
Subject Re: Good tutorial websites?
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2016 05:17:52 GMT
Hi,

This repository [1] contains a Flex mobile app that I developed some years
ago. Its main purpose is to teach how to make a simple app that consumes
webservices in JSON and XML and present them in a nice UI.

Feel free to watch the video and test the app on your Android device.

Also, if you have any questions I will gladly help you here or on the
repository issue tracker.

[1] https://github.com/PhantomAppDevelopment/kaec-app

P.S: I have some other Flex mobile apps on my GitHub account, but this one
is the best to start with Flex mobile development.