flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Scout - What does this mean?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 04:44:19 GMT
I removed the itemrenderers altogether and I no longer get the TypeError and
the performance is MUCH better, so I know that the itemrenderers are the
culprits.  But when the itemrenderers are used, I am absolutely using no
binding, and I even commented out all of the code that assigns the data to
the various labels, essentially just leaving them blank.  I STILL get all of
the TypeErrors without assigning data to anything, and not using any
binding.

Any thoughts at all?  Why isn't there actually an Error Number associated
with the TypeError?  It just says TypeError with no number associated with
it.