flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Question Regarding Transition Performance
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 20:26:40 GMT
Thanks for your help Josh.  I was able to get it to work by adding
-advanced-telemetry=true in the Flash Builder Compiler(I have FB 4.5 and
didn't realize you could use this command if you have the right SDK
installed), and then I packaged it using ADT with the command -sampler
added.  Those two things made it so that Scout could give me detailed
information.  Now I can finally take a look at what is going on!  Thanks
again