flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Question Regarding Transition Performance
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 00:39:10 GMT
hmmmm...

Thanks for the reply Josh, but I am still having trouble debugging on a
mobile device.  I have the Scout app loaded on my iPad.  I have Scout
running on my desktop.  And Scout can see the app running on my iPad, I am
just not getting any useful data out of it.

I have used Renaun's Scout Enabler before for desktop apps, but not sure how
to use it for mobile.  I build my project, and then drag the program SWF to
Scout Enabler.  But when I try to package the app to install on my iPad, I
have the sneaking suspicion that it is recompiling the SWF before it makes
the IPA.  Am I perhaps doing things in the wrong order, or dragging the
wrong SWF at the wrong time?

Thanks for any thoughts!