flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS application and swf mudoles
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 04:08:51 GMT

On 10/5/16, 8:39 PM, "Carlos Cruz" <carlos@nbtbizcapital.com> wrote:

>I'm wondering if anyone has any experience working with FlexJS Application
>and swf Modules.
>

>I would like to test FlexJS and it would make my life much easier if
>somehow
>I could start by recoding the main application and continue to use the
>existing swf modules.

Hi Carlos,

We don't have support for modules yet.  Volunteers could try to create it.
 But the first implementation would probably have the FlexJS SWF output
or js files.  For your scenario, how would the swf modules communicate to
the FlexJS JS code?  Or is the main app a shell app that doesn't talk much
to the modules?

Thanks,

-Alex