flex-users mailing list archives

From Javier Guerrero GarcĂ­a <javi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get mouse coordinates on high speed
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 07:23:43 GMT
Hi Maxim!

Are you capturing the points on line objects, or on a bitmap drawn at the
bottom that has to be interpolated and redrawn on every mouse movement? Try
separating the capture and paint areas, capturing line objects instead of
pixels on a bitmap, or at least draw the bitmap with the lowest posible
interpolation quality, to see if it helps.

Hope it works :)