flex-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get mouse coordinates on high speed
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2016 02:18:21 GMT
Hello,

Thanks a lot for the quick answers, definitely flex is one of my
favorite communities :)
Here is example project: https://github.com/solomax/FlexSandbox
since it is desktop and tiny it looks not that bad
In my main project the resulting line is not smooth at all :(

I'll try to check the code and remove any delays, thanks for the pointer.

Additionally I'll try to check FFT, I have tried to add additional
points and use cubicCurveTo, but was unable to finish this (it is
currently commented)