flex-users mailing list archives

From Tucsonjhall <Jh...@cactusware.com>
Subject Re: Error handshaking for timestamp during AIR packaging
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 18:18:02 GMT
Thank you much Clint. I have Charles installed on my desktop but not
running. I do not have Charles installed on my laptop (the second machine
I'm trying). To be honest, I've never compiled the application using any
method other than the Flash Builder interface. Is there any setting I might
be able to modify in Flash Builder UI to accomplish the same thing for
specifying a different timestamp URI?

--
John Hall
jhall@cactusware.com