flex-users mailing list archives

From Tucsonjhall <Jh...@cactusware.com>
Subject Re: Error handshaking for timestamp during AIR packaging
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 21:13:07 GMT
Unless someone else can guide me through a bandaid solution, I have two
questions.

1. Is a timestamp required for the application to properly auto-update on
clients' machines, i.e., can I simply uncheck the Timestamp checkbox
2. Is there a *tutorial *available that would walk me through compiling
using ANT or ADL or whatever terminilogy I should be using such that I
would have a shot of getting this out within a couple of hours, despite
having zero experience compiling the application that way?

Thanks

--
John Hall
jhall@cactusware.com