flex-users mailing list archives

From Steve Easley <st...@redminnow.com>
Subject Re: Error handshaking for timestamp during AIR packaging
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 18:52:46 GMT
I have just tried to create a couple of applications and am getting the same message. Seems
like there is an external issue getting the information. I just unchecked the Timestamp check
box and continued compiling. The app runs fineā€¦.granted I am not trying to submit this to
an App Store or anything. But if you are not either at this point, you should be able to create
the app just fine.

Steve Easley
Red Minnow Interactive, LLC