flex-users mailing list archives

From modjkl...@comcast.net
Subject Re: FlatSpark for datagrid
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 13:39:02 GMT
You might also consider skins from

http://www.ardisialabs.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "OK" <post@olafkrueger.net>
To: users@flex.apache.org
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 11:19:47 AM
Subject: Re: FlatSpark for datagrid

>I am going to migrate a Flex 3 app to Flex 4 and I plan to use FlatSpark for
the user interface.
>I don't see the "datagrid" as part of the components available in
FlatSpark.
>Please confirm.

AFAIK there's no FlatSpark datagrid available.

>If not available, is it planned? When?

AFAIK there're no plans to implement something like that.

>If not planned, what would be a workaround?

I wonder what do you expect from a flatspark datagrid?
To adjust the look and feel to a flat design you maybe could create some
custom skins.

BTW:
Do you know the Spark-Material lib [1] which is inspired by googles Material
Design?
There's also no datagrid available but you should give it a try!
(Checkout also the dev branch)

HTH,
Olaf

[1] https://github.com/rui-cruz/Spark-Material