flex-users mailing list archives

From kamcknig <kamck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating data for List refreshes entire List and scrolls to the top
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2016 14:18:13 GMT
OK it appears that I got that error becuse I was passing the index of the
item in the "source" array. But on my data provider I had a filter on the
array so not all items were there. I have now instead dispatched the change
with the Object that was changed (FYI, I'm using Signals, not that it
matters). This fixes the issue with the index out of bounds error. But now
when the list updates, the item renderer in question seems to just
completely shrink and the content of it seems to be all messed up.