flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Mobile Width and Height
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 18:31:29 GMT
I am going to have to try several things, but I think there may possibly be a
logic problem on my part.  The datagrid appears to be exactly twice as wide
as it is supposed to be.  I think that perhaps since I set the program to
scale up from 160DPI when I set it up, when I calculate positions and widths
based on the screen size, AIR thinks that I meant them to be at the 160DPI
setting, and then doubles the number if the screen density is higher than
that.  I think I tried to be too exact in my layout compounded with the fact
that AIR will automatically scale all my results. I may try converting
everything to percentage values.  Otherwise, I am going to have to test the
DPI of the screen, and adjust my calculations for the layout based on the
value that I get.  I'll let you all know what happens.