flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Dispatch an Event "Down"???
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 01:32:41 GMT
I am writing a mobile app that is written using ViewNavigatorApplication
layout.  I need some information in the first(and only) view in my
application when the application is complete.  I basically need to dispatch
an event in the ViewNavigatorApplication that the first View can listen to
that happens when the application is complete.  Unfortunately, the View is
not hearing it and I think it is because it is "Down" and not "Up" in the
containership.  Is there a way to dispatch an event downward??