flex-users mailing list archives

From javig <javigazol...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: how to uninstall apache flex sdk installer
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 09:45:11 GMT
Hi Alex,

Thank you for your response.
The thing is all url´s to connect with the server work fine. This is an
extended explanation:

I´m trying to install a simple flex air application in a Mac computer.
Firstly I tried the installation but it failed at the end because the
computer didn´t have the latest adobe air version (23.0.0).

After updating the adobe air, I tried the installation again and a pop up
appears showing "The same version of the application you opened already
exists on this system. Would you like to run the version already
installed?."

If I click on "Run now" nothing happens (because the application is not
really installed in the computer) and if I click on "Uninstall" y receive a
#2038 error (because the system is trying to uninstall an application that
is not really installed). If I install on another Mac with no previous
version of the installer, it installs fine. If I try to install the same
application with different name and flex id version installs fine as well.
Removing all installer files and reference files to the application in
computer it does not fix the problem, not does trashing the plist
preferences file from the library.

Any ideas?.

Many thanks in advance.