flex-users mailing list archives

From bilbosax <waspenc...@comcast.net>
Subject Datagrid on a Mobile Device
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2016 16:33:05 GMT
My desktop AIR application is finally complete and I now need to copy the
logic over to a mobile AIR platform. Even though it is not recommended, I
need to use a Datagrid on mobile. The problem is that there is just too much
information to publish at once on a mobile device. I don't like Datagrid
horizontal scrolling on a mobile device, it feels sloppy to me. Is there a
way using a "previous" and "next" button that I could scroll horizontally a
full page of the Datagrid at a time? Or will I have to do it manually i.e.
Create several datagrids and change their visibility using the "previous"
and "next" button?