flex-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Pass data from build to Flex web app
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2016 07:18:04 GMT
Hi Oleg,

I use Defines in the Maven build for exactly this. I am sure the Defines work the same way
in an Ant build as the FlexJS build relies on these.

I use them for feature toggles, injecting root-url's for local development/testing/production
and it works just perfeclty. Have a look here [1]

Chris

[1] http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/using/WS2db454920e96a9e51e63e3d11c0bf69084-7abd.html#WS2db454920e96a9e51e63e3d11c0bf67670-7fe2

________________________________
Von: olegkon <olegkon@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 12. September 2016 16:38:33
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Pass data from build to Flex web app

Hi,

Is there a way to pass some variables from ANT build to the actual Flex web
app?

I have seen that old post regarding passing SVN build number:
https://mampersat.wordpress.com/2009/03/31/display-versionrevision-number-in-flexactionscript/

I need to pass an environment Type (DEV / UAT / PROD) from Ant.
Is there a way to do it in Flex 4.6 ?

Please help.

TIA,
Oleg.