flex-users mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS : Dispatching event from ItemRenderer
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 19:40:14 GMT
I'm converting the example to ArrayList and remembered that I forgot to
tell you an important thing.

The List default beads (specified in the defaults.css of the HTML project)
all work with Array. When you want to switch to ArrayList you need a new
set of beads. Not only do you need to change the
DataItemRendererFactoryForArrayData to
DataItemRendererFactoryForArrayList, you also need to give the List a new
model:

<js:List Š>
    <js:model>
       <js:ArrayListSeletionModel />
    </js:model>
    <js:beads>
       <js:DataItemRendererFactoryForArrayList
itemRendererCreated="handler(event)" />
    </js:beads>
</js:List>

Unfortunately, I forgot to include that model in the manifest for the HTML
project. I have checked that in, so you will need a new nightly build. My
apologies for not catching that sooner.

Don't forget that everything in the data model has to be ArrayList, too.
That¹s in TodoListSample/src/sample/todo/models/TodoListModel.as

‹peter