flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS : Dispatching event from ItemRenderer
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 05:21:30 GMT
Peter will hopefully provide an answer on Monday.  The old Flex pattern of
bubbling an event from an item renderer is really not a good practice as
has been discussed recently on the dev@ list.  For FlexJS we are
suggesting folks use a custom factory and attach listeners as they get
created.  I don't recall off-hand whether that code got committed or not.

-Alex