flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Pass data from build to Flex web app
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 15:00:58 GMT
Are you using Projector Debugger?  IIRC, it doesn't take command-line
arguments.

Alternatives:
-AIR apps do take command-line arguments.
-You can launch the browser plugins with URL args.
-You can use Ant to compile-in some parameters.
-Your web app could pick up a config file written by Ant.

HTH,
-Alex